Congratulations on purchasing your first home. Now that you have your very own castle, you feel like you are missing something. Have no fear, Skyline Inspections has a few tool ideas that will help you get started!
1. Plunger - This isn't the most glamorous of tools! But when something is clogged a plunger will fix that inconvenience.
2. Combination wrench set - Consider purchasing these wrenches in metric and standard size.
3. Adjustable wrench - Be careful while using an adjustable wrench because if used incorrectly a bolt or nut can be damaged.
4. Caulking Gun - Caulking guns can assist in preventing water penetration. Make sure the caulking gun is used on clean and dry surfaces.
5. Flashlight - All the tools in this list is pointless if you cant see what you are doing!
6. Tape measure - Remember measure twice and cut once.
7. Hacksaw - This is useful to cut the pesky bolts that have been stripped.
8. Safety Glasses - Remember safety first!
9. Claw hammer - A good hammer is a crucial tool to own. Consider the 16 ounce version.
10. Screwdriver set - Consider having 4. A large and small version of the Flathead and Phillips.
Bonus item!!! Duct Tape - This adaptable item is perfect to make temporary repairs!