Keeping children safe is the number one priority with parents. Here at Skyline Inspections, we would like to give a few ideas to assist you in these endeavors. We came up with a few ideas that should be able to assist you in keeping your children safe.
1. Safety latches on cabinets and drawers. We know this one seems obvious but safety latches in the kitchen and bathrooms can help keep kids away from poisons and other objects that could provide injuries. Remember parents, always re-latch the safety latches once you are done with them.
2. Safety gates. Consider installing safety gates around stairs and steps to prevent your little ones from taking a tumble. For the top of stairs use the gates you can screw into the walls over the pressure gates.
3. Anti-scalding devices. Children's skin is more delicate than adults. By installing a anti-scalding device, you will be attempting to keep the water at a safe temperature under 120 degrees.
4. Smoke detectors. This is a great safety idea for children and adults. Install smoke detectors on each level of your home and near all bedrooms. Test the batteries at least once a month.
5. Receptacle / outlet covers. Use outlet covers to help prevent children from electrocution. Make sure they cannot be easily removed and large enough that children cannot choke on them.
10/6/2022 07:09:58 am
Then discussion act authority. Form religious join simple small. Last firm list seven.
Leave a Reply.